The Human Mind is More Valuable than the Earth

President Trump recently released his budget plan, and the EPA is expected to be cut by 31 percent. Progressives believe this will cause the world to burn. I just wish he’d cut the other 69 percent too. It’s not that I don’t like the environment,…

Is Our Planet More Important Than Profits?

  Bernie Sanders doesn’t seem to think so, but we shouldn’t be so quick to believe a socialist when talking about profits… Bernie, and socialists everywhere, fail to realize just how crucial the role of prices and profits (and losses) are in a free society….